Work for a BC Top Employer 2023!
Jacob Bros Construction is now hiring a Recruiter.
Leveraging strong sales and relationship skills, the Recruiter delivers high volume, high quality talent acquisition services in support of Jacob Bros’ total workforce requirements.
- Acts as a brand ambassador for Jacob Bros; professionally represents our corporate values to all internal and external stakeholders.
- Builds trusting relationships with Hiring Managers and identifies their recruitment needs.
- Proactively sources and attracts best and brightest construction talent through a wide variety of sourcing tools.
- Advertises and handles the response.
- Manages recruitment technology and ensures processes are configured within system and regular updates occur.
- Presents qualified candidates to Hiring Managers.
- Manages the interview process.
- Negotiates employment offers and closes successful candidates.
- Manages onboarding, orientation and offboarding.
- Participates in job fairs, networking events, and other promotional activities.
- 3 years’ full cycle recruiting experience (agency backgrounds and construction experience strongly preferred).
- Customer Service and Sales experience an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work with confidential information.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting environment and manage fluctuating requisition workloads.
- Solutions oriented; finds ways to overcome labour market challenges and succeed.
- Driver’s license and transportation required.
About Jacob Bros:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Matched RRSP contribution
- Eligibility for Profit Sharing Program
- Three weeks vacation
- New 50,000 square foot office and maintenance facility in South Surrey with full gym and on-site personal trainer
- 5 Year Service Award (Trip for two anywhere in North America)
- Eligibility for $2000 Referral Bonus Program
At Jacob Bros, our team of talented construction professionals is taking on some the most challenging projects in British Columbia's construction industry.
We are one of BC’s largest and most respected construction organizations, offering construction services in a variety of markets including heavy civil construction, major public infrastructure, and industrial, commercial, institutional and residential projects.
Jacob Bros has proudly served every major sector of Western Canada’s construction industry since 2008, and has been consistently recognized as a BC Top Employer.
Jacob Bros employs over 300 construction professionals, including staff and craft employees.