Come build with a BC Top Employer 2023 winner!
Jacob Bros Construction is immediately hiring Traffic Control Persons (TCP)
for projects in Vancouver.
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Work 10-12/h days, 5-6 days per week
- Earn overtime after 8 hours per day, and double time after 12 hours per day
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Group RRSP contribution
- Vacation pay
- 5 Year Service Award (Trip for two anywhere in North America)
- Eligibility for up to $2000 Referral Bonus Program
- Stop, slow, and safely direct traffic through construction sites and work zones
- Operate hand held radios to communicate with crew
- Site maintenance and other duties as assigned
About Jacob Bros:
- BCCSA Traffic Control Person (Required)
- Highway experience is preferred
- Valid Class 5 BC driver's license is a mandatory requirement
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada
At Jacob Bros, our team of talented construction professionals is taking on some the most challenging projects in British Columbia's construction industry.
We are one of BC’s largest and most respected construction organizations, offering construction services in a variety of markets including heavy civil construction, major public infrastructure, and industrial, commercial, institutional and residential projects.
Jacob Bros has proudly served every major sector of Western Canada’s construction industry since 2008, and has been consistently recognized as a BC Top Employer.
Jacob Bros employs over 300 construction professionals, including staff and craft employees.