Come build with a BC Top Employer 2023!
Jacob Bros Construction is immediately hiring Formwork Carpenters
for projects at YVR.
- Reads and interprets plans, drawings and specifications
- Assembles and installs wood and engineered formwork systems
- Builds structural formwork for concrete foundations, footings, retaining walls, columns, beams, suspended slabs and shafts
- Other labour duties as assigned
- Five (5) years proven formwork carpentry experience for a privately held or family-owned general contracting business is preferred
- Journeyman or Apprentice Carpenter certification is an asset
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada
- No rotations or LOA will be given
About Jacob Bros:
- Earn overtime after 8 hours per day, and double time after 12 hours per day
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Group RRSP contribution
- Vacation pay
- 5 Year Service Award (Trip for two anywhere in North America)
- Eligibility for up to $2000.00 Referral Bonus Program
At Jacob Bros, our team of talented construction professionals is taking on some the most challenging projects in British Columbia's construction industry.
We are one of BC’s largest and most respected construction organizations, offering construction services in a variety of markets including heavy civil construction, major public infrastructure, and industrial, commercial, institutional and residential projects.
Jacob Bros has proudly served every major sector of Western Canada’s construction industry since 2008, and has been consistently recognized as a BC Top Employer.
Jacob Bros employs over 300 construction professionals, including staff and craft employees.