Come build with a BC Top Employer 2023!
Jacob Bros Construction is immediately hiring a Foreman (Buildings Construction)
to support the delivery of industrial, commercial and institutional projects.
This is a hands on, working Foreman role and carpentry tasks and other related duties are required.
- Hands on, working Foreman role
- Supervise and optimize labour, equipment, materials and sub-contractors on-site
- Ensure work is in accordance contract drawings and specifications
- Complete field reports including employee time cards, productivity and progress reports quantities and material deliveries
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly safety meetings and inspections
- 5+ years carpentry experience
- 5+ years experience running crews in a supervisory role
- Experience in tenant improvement and commercial construction projects
- Ability to read blueprints
About Jacob Bros:
- Earn overtime after 8 hours per day, and double time after 12 hours per day
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Group RRSP contribution
- Vacation pay
- 5 Year Service Award (Trip for two anywhere in North America)
- Eligibility for up to $2000.00 Referral Bonus Program
At Jacob Bros, our team of talented construction professionals is taking on some the most challenging projects in British Columbia's construction industry.
We are one of BC’s largest and most respected construction organizations, offering construction services in a variety of markets including heavy civil construction, major public infrastructure, and industrial, commercial, institutional and residential projects.
Jacob Bros has proudly served every major sector of Western Canada’s construction industry since 2008, and has been consistently recognized as a BC Top Employer.
Jacob Bros employs over 300 construction professionals, including staff and craft employees.