Work for a BC Top Employer 2021!
Jacob Bros Construction is immediately hiring a Crane Operator
(Mobile Crane, Grove RT530E)
for projects in Delta,
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Work 10-12/h days, 5-6 days per week
- Earn overtime after 8 hours per day, and double time after 12 hours per day
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Group RRSP contribution
- Vacation pay
- 5 Year Service Award (Trip for two anywhere in North America)
- Eligibility for up to $2000.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Plans, assesses and completes onsite crane lifts
- Assists with rigging and lift planning
- Completes equipment inspections and routine maintenance
- Reads and interprets crane capacities and load charts
- Assists crews with miscellaneous tasks when crane is not in use
- Class A 40 Ton and Hydraulic Crane Certification
- Three (3) years operating & rigging experience
- Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
About Jacob Bros:
Jacob Bros is a mid-sized, multi-disciplinary Canadian General Contractor specializing in heavy civil and commercial construction. A privately held firm, our principals are actively involved in the daily operations of the company. We self-perform much of the work we contract in order to maintain control of schedule, quality and cost. We are accountable for the outcome of every project.
Jacob Bros owns a large fleet of modern equipment and continually reinvests in order to stay current and satisfy ever-changing project demands. We are a client-based business - we know that projects come and go, but strong relationships endure.
Jacob Bros operates an open shop, free enterprise business. Our offices are located in Surrey, BC with a satellite office in Duncan, on Vancouver Island.