Work for a BC Top Employer 2021!
Jacob Bros Construction is immediately hiring a Dump Truck Driver (Tri-Axle Experience) for projects in Vancouver and the lower mainland area.
Tri-Axle truck and pony experience is a mandatory requirement. This position is not suitable for entry level Dump Truck Drivers.
- Full-time, permanent employment
- Work 10-12/h days, 5-6 days per week
- Earn overtime after 8 hours per day, and double time after 12 hours per day
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Group RRSP contribution
- Vacation pay
- 5 Year Service Award (Trip for two anywhere in North America)
- Eligibility for up to $2000.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Safe and efficient operation of tandem dump truck and trucks with pony trailers to deliver materials including dirt, sand and gravel and meet production targets
- Performs daily safety and maintenance checks
- Maintains Log book for each trip
- Other labour duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years experience driving commercial vehicles and pulling pony and transfer in the lower mainland
- Tri-Axle experience is a mandatory requirement
- Must be familiar with all local major truck routes, scales and traffic laws
- Unrestricted Class 1 license is mandatory
- Clean drivers abstract is required
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada
About Jacob Bros:
Jacob Bros is a mid-sized, multi-disciplinary Canadian General Contractor specializing in heavy civil and buildings construction. A privately held firm, our principals are actively involved in the daily operations of the company. We self-perform much of the work we contract in order to maintain control of schedule, quality and cost. We are accountable for the outcome of every project.
Jacob Bros owns a large fleet of modern equipment and continually reinvests in order to stay current and satisfy ever-changing project demands. We are a client-based business - we know that projects come and go, but strong relationships endure.
Jacob Bros operates an open shop, free enterprise business. Our offices are located in Surrey, BC with a satellite office on Vancouver Island.